Advanced Acceleration: Raise of Funding and Governance Module
❗️Register at Smarchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital❗️
ACCELERATION COURSE FOR PRE-STARTUPS and STARTUPS - is composed out of 5 modules aiming at introducing the student to the broader startup acceleration process. Both the content and teaching angle attempt to provide useful information to all those who either plan to implement/mentor or attend an acceleration program.
By putting those two perspectives together is more effective for all types of users of the courses content to explore its challenges and generate more efficient answers.
General overview of the course :
● Early Acceleration Level: Acceleration Programs and how they work Module
● Early Acceleration Level: Startup types &The Mentor-Mentee relationship building Module
● Advanced Acceleration: From Idea to Business Concept: An Entrepreneurial Journey Module
● Advanced Acceleration: Business Execution but before Test, Budget, Launch Module
● Advanced Acceleration: Raise of Funding and Governance Module
Advanced Acceleration: Raise of Funding and Governance Module is one of 5 modules within the ACCELERATION COURSE FOR PRE-STARTUPS and STARTUPS.
Not all startup efforts are ready for funding, despite their need for capital.
It is divided into 2 Parts: A and B.
Find out in PART A: what type of funding is appropriate at which stage of a research or business effort, what metrics are needed to support a fundraising request, and how to become investment/funding ready.
Conclude your training with PART B.
This module will review the basics of governance for startups before and after the incorporation process, including Founders Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, and Articles of Incorporation.
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5: Understand how to raise funding for the startup project and manage the relationships between founders, advisors and investors.
● You will learn how to attract and manage financing;
● You will be able to properly manage the relationship between all the links of the financial part;
● You will be able to work correctly with all the startup documentation;
● You will be able to prepare well for investments and negotiations on financing your project.
🎥 2 Recorded Video Lessons
📥 5 downloaded resource (Guidance Material)
🕚 Full lifetime access
📲 Access via mobile devices and PCs
🕮 Language of the course: English
🥇 Lead University Partner: Anthology Management, LLC /Bulgaria
Who this course is for:
🔥For everyone, especially for those who plan to implement/ mentor or participate in an acceleration program.
Also for those who want to learn about all the subtleties and types of financing, as well as for those who want to ensure the smooth operation of a startup.
Smartchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital/
Youtube channel - Network of Smart Caffe
Guidance Materials - smartchannel.org/ebooks/en
📌Part A: Raise of Funding and Governance
Learn the steps that may lead to a successful fundraising process and negotiate with funding entities.
📌Part B: Raise of Funding and Governance
Set the basic governance guidelines to ensure smooth operations for a startup.
● Argyris Spyridis has more than 20 years experience in consulting businesses and interim management services ranging from Startups to SME's. He is currently CEO of Anthology Ventures, an Angel-based venture studio for startups targeting SE/NE Europe-based early-stage startups and a Co-Founder of Anthology Management with a focus on Startup and Business Angels training.
● In 1997 he founded Alpha Consulting Europe SA, a boutique consulting firm that offered fully outsourced business services, strategic advising, interim management and Raise of Finance, that served until 2008.
● He is also active as a trainer, mentor and competition judge to startups and Business Angels and participated in various programs as Pioneers of the Balkans, Superfounders, Startify, IC2TB, Booking Cares, and the World Business Angels Investment Forum.
● Argyris along with his co-founders at Innovation Farm have organized and run acceleration programs (Stage One Accelerator, StageTwo Accelerator). In the past he trained trainers and Business Angels in Greece, Turkey, Armenia, Moldova, Belarus.
● He holds a BSc in Business Administration from the New York Institute of Technology and an MBA from Adelphi University, NY USA.
● He has been assigned (in 6 projects) as an innovation expert for monitoring H2020 MSCA projects for their innovation potential using the Innovation Radar methodology.
If you are interested to in our other courses of the Competitive Intelligence Program as a part of the project 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT) co-financed by the European Commission joint our Smart Channel created by the Network of Smart Caffes.
Please check our www.smartchannel.digital
Network of Smart Caffe is both a physical space located in 13 Higher Education institutions in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Belarus and a virtual space(www.smartchannel.org) for start-ups support and development.
As a physical space, Smart Caffe (www.connecterasmus.com) is a combination of an incubator and a business accelerator, supporting young people with creative or business ideas.
As a virtual space www.smartchannel.org is a multifunctional and promising platform for the creation and development of startups, interaction through co-working and communication channels, possibility to participate in networking and training events and much more.
Info about project
Reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia aims at reinforcement of university-industry relationship based on smart (multidimensional) entrepreneurial approach in higher education institutions from Eastern Partnership countries and enhancement of students and graduates competitive intelligence (behaviors, skills, mindsets) and their ability to create jobs.
The project started on January 15, 2021, the whole duration of the project is 3 years.
The project is funded by the European Commission Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture within the Erasmus+ programme.
Subscribe to us on social networks, there is a lot of useful information there:
Page Youtube channel Network of Smart Caffe
Disclaimer: The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein