Social media Module
❗️Register at Smarchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital❗️
DIGITAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME are broadly defined as the skills needed to "use digital devices, communication applications and networks to access and manage information".
Naturally, this area covers a huge range and variety of skills. There are different levels of digital skills. In this course, you will get acquainted with 5 such skills, with the help of which it will be much easier for you to communicate and start acting and developing your projects and ideas.
General overview of the course :
● Business communication Module
● Digitalization Module
● Social media Module
● Digital platforms Module
● Digital tools for communication Module
Social media Module is one of 5 modules within the DIGITAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
Thanks to this module, you will be able to study Social Media marketing from the entry level to advanced!
If you want to succeed in social media marketing, you will love this module. You will learn the principles and strategies that work for us, and not vice versa.
Optimizing your social media accounts is a necessary skill for all marketers and business owners.
● You will be able to optimize your ads to increase conversions and engagement while reducing costs.
● You will be able to create and use ALL types of SMM advertising and online marketing strategies on platforms
● You will be able to find new customers who will be interested in your product... And all this with the help of social marketing!
🎥 9 Recorded Video Lessons
📥 1 downloaded resource (Guidance Material)
🕚 Full lifetime access
📲 Access via mobile devices and PCs
🕮 Language of the course: English
🥇 Lead University Partner: "RISEBA" University of Business, Arts and Technology /Latvia
Who this module is for:
● Anyone who wants to learn about Social media;
Also, anyone who wants TO MASTER targeting;
● Beginners or advanced MARKETERS who want to learn how to create ads on all social networks;
● Business Owners;
● Influential People / Bloggers / Celebrities / Public Figures;
● Social Media Marketing Staff.
Smartchannel.digital - https://smartchannel.digital/
Youtube channel - Network of Smart Caffe
Guidance Materials - https://smartchannel.org/ebooks/en
● Eduards Aksjonenko
● Business development professional with a MBA focused in International Finance and Banking from SBS Swiss Business School and BA School of Business and Finance. Also a student In BA and RISEBA Joint PhD program "Busniness administration".
● Strategic and business model development consultant at LTD "Neon Plus".
● Daily managing international marketing and business development projects, creates and executes e-business and marketing functional level strategies.
● Daily manages business seminars, lectures and taking part in executive education processes for students and management of the companies.
If you are interested to in our other courses of the Competitive Intelligence Program as a part of the project 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT) co-financed by the European Commission joint our Smart Channel created by the Network of Smart Caffes.
Please check our www.smartchannel.digital
Network of Smart Caffe is both a physical space located in 13 Higher Education institutions in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Belarus and a virtual space(www.smartchannel.org) for start-ups support and development.
As a physical space, Smart Caffe (www.connecterasmus.com) is a combination of an incubator and a business accelerator, supporting young people with creative or business ideas.
As a virtual space www.smartchannel.org is a multifunctional and promising platform for the creation and development of startups, interaction through co-working and communication channels, possibility to participate in networking and training events and much more.
Info about project
Reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia aims at reinforcement of university-industry relationship based on smart (multidimensional) entrepreneurial approach in higher education institutions from Eastern Partnership countries and enhancement of students and graduates competitive intelligence (behaviors, skills, mindsets) and their ability to create jobs.
The project started on January 15, 2021, the whole duration of the project is 3 years.
The project is funded by the European Commission Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture within the Erasmus+ programme.
Subscribe to us on social networks, there is a lot of useful information there:
Page Youtube channel Network of Smart Caffe
Disclaimer: The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein