❗️Register at Smarchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital❗️
Movement Module is one of 4 modules within the COURSE LEADERSHIP AND ART SKILLS DEVELOPMENT which is designated to development of art and self expression skills.
General overview of the course :
● Movement Module
● Acting Module
● Film module
● Photography module
The purpose of this movement module is to help you discover the potential of your body, in other words your corporal potential in communication for everyday life and, mostly, for those special situations when you have to present yourself in front of an audience.
● You will be able to use the power of your life energy;
● You will be able to understand the power of movement, meditation and breathing practices;
● You will be able to develop a better understanding of the extra-verbal communication types;
● You will be able to manage your breathwork which opens up the energy system and cleanse mind and body;
● You will be able make meditations that train the mind and focus on inner peace;
● You will be able to learn the necessity of preserving your body in a good physical condition;
● You will be able to create a concept before the performative action happens;
● You will be able to deliver a message in the best way or the most interesting/original way;
● Creating a personal way of exposing the concept: the use of spoken language and imagery has to be relevant and raise an emotional response in the audience;
● Rehearsing for improving the communication tools. It means that you have to prepare and enhance the means that you are going to use to deliver the message to the audience or to have them ready to use when needed.
🎥 7 Recorded Video Lessons
📥 1 downloaded resource (Guidance Material)
🕚 Full lifetime access
📲 Access via mobile devices and PCs
🕮 Language of the course: English
🥇 Lead University Partner: National University of Theatre and Film I.L.Caragiale/UNACT /Romania
Who this course is for:
Beginner to Advanced individual
Smartchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital
Youtube channel - Network of Smart Caffe
Guidance Materials - smartchannel.org/ebooks/en
Is offering a general view to the basic body functioning principles that are required for efficient communication. The body is designed to sustain physiology and to enable communication, providing tools that we must discover, improve and learn how to master for using them as an advantage.
Why is posture important to the communication process? Good posture and corporal awareness are the principles that build an efficient communication system.
Tips for obtaining a good posture and awareness.
Breathing is the essential body action for maintaining life. To train your breathing is essential for a healthy life and professional efficiency.
Relaxation is a process that decreases the effects of stress on the body and mind, refocusing attention on something calming that helps increase awareness and regain control over your actions
Physical and mental state video
The importance of preparation before performing a public action. Lifelong training and training for a specific action are two principles that are mandatory when performing public communication.
Extra-verbal communication video
Refers to that part of the communication process that transmits messages or signals through an extra-verbal platform such as body language.
Movement and dance video
The purpose of the course is to awaken the playfulness that sometimes is forgotten.
● Ph.D Andreea Duță is a senior lecturer at the University of Theatre and Film I.L. Caragiale, Bucharest, within the Department of Choreography.
● Working experience more than 27 years in contemporary dance, dramatic and post-dramatic theatre, independent theatre and social projects, home and abroad.
● During the last 2 years she is Vice-Dean of Theatre Faculty of UNATC I.L.Caragiale.
● She is an active member of the academic community within the department and faculty, mostly for the creative parts, being involved in many inter-departmental artistic projects;
● As a representative of the Choreography Department she was member of the evaluation panel for the Choreographic Olympics (the most important choreography national contest for undergraduates);
● Member of the UNATC professorial corpus since 2006.
If you are interested to in our other courses of the Competitive Intelligence Program as a part of the project 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT) co-financed by the European Commission joint our Smart Channel created by the Network of Smart Caffes.
Please check our smartchannel.digital
Network of Smart Caffe is both a physical space located in 13 Higher Education institutions in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Belarus and a virtual space(smartchannel.org) for start-ups support and development.
As a physical space, Smart Caffe (connecterasmus.com) is a combination of an incubator and a business accelerator, supporting young people with creative or business ideas.
As a virtual space smartchannel.org is a multifunctional and promising platform for the creation and development of startups, interaction through co-working and communication channels, possibility to participate in networking and training events and much more.
Info about project
Reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia aims at reinforcement of university-industry relationship based on smart (multidimensional) entrepreneurial approach in higher education institutions from Eastern Partnership countries and enhancement of students and graduates competitive intelligence (behaviors, skills, mindsets) and their ability to create jobs.
The project started on January 15, 2021, the whole duration of the project is 3 years.
The project is funded by the European Commission Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture within the Erasmus+ programme.
Subscribe to us on social networks, there is a lot of useful information there:
Page Youtube channel Network of Smart Caffe
Disclaimer: The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein