❗️Register at Smarchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital❗️
DIGITAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME are broadly defined as the skills needed to "use digital devices, communication applications and networks to access and manage information".
Naturally, this area covers a huge range and variety of skills. There are different levels of digital skills. In this course, you will get acquainted with 5 such skills, with the help of which it will be much easier for you to communicate and start acting and developing your projects and ideas.
General overview of the course :
● Business communication Module
● Digitalization Module
● Social media Module
● Digital platforms Module
● Digital tools for communication Module
Digitalization Module is one of 5 modules within the DIGITAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
Digitalization is shaking all spheres and industries, destroying traditional approaches to business management. The skills we used a few years ago are no longer effective. The amount of work that took us months to complete can now be done with one swipe of a finger thanks to automation. Relying on our intuition was considered cumbersome and very risky. Artificial intelligence algorithms have far surpassed our capabilities in managing people and projects. Together, these factors have led us to a new digital economy, which, as expected, dictates a lot of new rules.
● To Lead In Times Of Change And Uncertainty
● To Collaborate Across Business Units To Increase Efficiency And Agility
● To Analyze Your Data In New Ways To Make Better Decisions
● To Build Teams That Will Excel In A Digital Culture That Brings Together New Technologies And Processes
🎥 3 Recorded Video Lessons
📥 1 downloaded resource (Guidance Material)
🕚 Full lifetime access
📲 Access via mobile devices and PCs
🕮 Language of the course: English
🥇 Lead University Partner: "RISEBA" University of Business, Arts and Technology /Latvia
Who this module is for:
Anyone who wants to learn Digitalization.
This module will be of interest to employees of service or industrial companies who seek to digitize their services and want to understand the impact of this transformation on their organization and culture.
Smartchannel.digital - https://smartchannel.digital/
Youtube channel - Network of Smart Caffe
Guidance Materials - https://smartchannel.org/ebooks/en
Digital communication strategy
Effective management business communication
● Adjunct Associate Professor at RISEBA University of Applied Sciences in Riga, Latvia
● Member of the Academy of International Business (AIB) community,
● Member of the European Academy of International Business (EIBA) community,
● An active reviewer in the Journal for Eastern European
● Management Studies (JEEMS) and European Journal of International Management (EJIM)
● Research Associate at SKODA AUTO University,Prague, Czechia
● Speaks seven European languages
● Since year 2015- Delivering courses and trainings in Estonia, Latvia, Russia, Germany, Bulgaria, Norway, Poland and U.A.E. on Strategic Management, Diversity Management, Human Resource Management, International Management, Corporate Governance and Quantitative Methods in Business Research;
● Since 2018- teaching International Business and Corporate University in the EMBA course at Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland;
● Since 2019- teaching Cross-Cultural Management and Global Governance at Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University, Russia;
● Since 2020- Visiting Professor at University of Regensburg, Germany, teaching Diversity Management;
● Since 2020- Visiting Professor at Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, Russia, teaching International Strategies and Organization Life Cycle;
● Extensive experience in leading scientific projects under the funds of Bavarian-Czech Agency of Universities (BTHA) since 2019 in the area of Management, Diversity Management and Human resource management;
● Extensive experience in leading research and development projects funded under EEA and Norway Grants since 2016 in the area of Education, Public Management and Digitalization;
● Extensive experience in leading pedagogical and development projects under the Erasmus + projects since 2016 in the area of Digital Education, Human Resource Management and Diversity Management;
● Independent management consultant in the project of Serbian Railways Modernization funded by European Commission in 2021 in the area of Regional Development and Human Resource Management.
If you are interested to in our other courses of the Competitive Intelligence Program as a part of the project 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT) co-financed by the European Commission joint our Smart Channel created by the Network of Smart Caffes.
Please check our www.smartchannel.digital
Network of Smart Caffe is both a physical space located in 13 Higher Education institutions in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Belarus and a virtual space(www.smartchannel.org) for start-ups support and development.
As a physical space, Smart Caffe (www.connecterasmus.com) is a combination of an incubator and a business accelerator, supporting young people with creative or business ideas.
As a virtual space www.smartchannel.org is a multifunctional and promising platform for the creation and development of startups, interaction through co-working and communication channels, possibility to participate in networking and training events and much more.
Info about project
Reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia aims at reinforcement of university-industry relationship based on smart (multidimensional) entrepreneurial approach in higher education institutions from Eastern Partnership countries and enhancement of students and graduates competitive intelligence (behaviors, skills, mindsets) and their ability to create jobs.
The project started on January 15, 2021, the whole duration of the project is 3 years.
The project is funded by the European Commission Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture within the Erasmus+ programme.
Subscribe to us on social networks, there is a lot of useful information there:
Page Youtube channel Network of Smart Caffe
Disclaimer: The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein