❗️Register at Smarchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital❗️
Film Module is one of 4 modules within the COURSE LEADERSHIP AND ART SKILLS DEVELOPMENT which is designated to development of art and self expression skills.
General overview of the course :
● Movement Module
● Acting Module
● Film module (Video, including videos with a commercial purpose)
● Photography module
Film module is designed for everyone who is interested in cinema and high-quality video.
Also, the acquired knowledge can be used by: coaches of all directions, beginners interested in expanding their understanding of cinema, providing them with fluency and understanding of the unique language of cinema.
● You will enjoy the art of cinema better, appreciate how the moving visual medium depicts the world, and more fully understand the meaning of one of the most powerful popular arts.;
● Get an idea of the history of cinema and film production, as well as how these areas can be related to the analysis of films;
● You will be able to understand the communicative elements of cinema and the ability to identify and formulate artistic elements of both form and content;
● You will have a solid, reliable launch pad for developing an interest in video creation or digital filmmaking and use the knowledge gained to your advantage.
● You will be able to use artistic elements of cinematography and creative elements that directors use when creating a film;
● You will be able to understand the language of cinema, including what various artistic terms mean;
● You will be able to understand how the director conveys a theme or artistic statement using the artistic elements of the film;
● Highlight a general overview of the conventions of cinema that can be used as a consumer of moving images within the media culture, and much more;
● You will be able to evaluate films from a completely different perspective that most people don't understand;
● You will be able to understand and learn how professionals cover film and television, as well as why you do what you do, and how your work will be able to support your artistic goals;
● You will be able to use the knowledge to start your creative work;
● You will be able to use the acquired knowledge and do what you love to do.
🎥 14 Recorded Video Lessons
📥 1 downloaded resource (Guidance Material)
🕚 Full lifetime access
📲 Access via mobile devices and PCs
🕮 Language of the course: English
🥇 Lead University Partner: National University of Theatre and Film I.L.Caragiale/UNACT /Romania
Who this course is for:
Beginner to Advanced practitioners who want to know why, not just how. Anyone interested in the creative and artistic side of filmmaking.
Smartchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital/
Youtube channel - Network of Smart Caffe
Guidance Materials - smartchannel.org/ebooks/en
Introductory video: This video talks about the types of videos in the online environment, trends, and technical specifications for videos.
Developing the film: The first phase of video production: the developing phase. Set your goals, choose your target audience, find key crew members, and transform your idea into a script.
Pre-production: From script to shooting list and storyboard. Plan your production and find your key crew members.
Cinematic language videos:
- Camera angles: Where do you place your camera isnt a random choice. Learn about the camera angles and what the viewer feels while watching them.
- Shot sizes: From very long shots to extreme close-ups. Get familiar with the shot sizes and their usage.
- Camera movements: Is your camera fixed or does it move? In this tutorial, you'll find out all about the camera movements that will help you shoot like a pro.
- Elements of the soundtrack: Soundtrack means voice, effects, ambiances, and music. Understand each role of the sound elements and of the people in the sound department.
Production. Crew and job descriptions: Understand the importance of all the crew members and learn about the positions in each department.
Post-production: Learn about the phases of the post-production, the order they take place, and the collaboration between departments.
Editing & graphics
- Video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro: After watching the tutorial on Adobe Premiere Pro, youll be able to understand the interface, edit your video, create effects and transitions, and export your video.
- Exporting the video. Video formats and codecs: Learn how you can export your video both in Adobe Premiere Pro and in Adobe Media Encoder.
Basic video effects in Adobe After Effects: This tutorial will help you get along in Adobe After Effects, create compositions, and add basic effects.
Sound editing and mixing in Adobe Audition: Process and mix your sound with Adobe Audition. This tutorial offers an overview on the interface and the basic steps in the audio software.
Explaining online platforms and social media (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.): Get familiar with the latest requirements and specifications regarding social media platforms. Youll also learn how to create your own YouTube channel, your Facebook page, and the first steps for your paid marketing campaign.
● Laura Lăzărescu-Thois graduated in 2008 from the Multimedia, Sound and Film Editing Department of the Film Faculty of the I.L. Caragiale National University of Theatre and Film of Bucharest.
● In 2009 she became a student of the Doctoral School of UNATC, with a research topic relating to sound in the American animation film. She held two research grants in Berlin at the Hochschule für Film und Fernsehen Konrad Wolf in Potsdam-Babelsberg, Germany, and in June 2012 she obtained her PhD. degree in the field of Cinematography and Media.
In 2018 she finished a second study, BA in marketing at the Academy of Economic Studies in Bucharest.
● She works in both film and video production (as an editor, sound designer or director), and in the marketing field, being responsible for the strategy, the content or the online marketing for different festivals, agencies or clients.
● Laura also published three books and various articles and market researches concerning innovative educational methods and the modernization of the teaching process, which she presented at different international conferences.
● Currently she is an Associate Professor, PhD., teaching at the Sound Department of the Film Faculty of UNATC. Since February 2020, she is also Head of Public Relations, Communication and Image at UNATC.
If you are interested to in our other courses of the Competitive Intelligence Program as a part of the project 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT) co-financed by the European Commission joint our Smart Channel created by the Network of Smart Caffes.
Please check our smartchannel.digital
Network of Smart Caffe is both a physical space located in 13 Higher Education institutions in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Belarus and a virtual space(smartchannel.org) for start-ups support and development.
As a physical space, Smart Caffe ( connecterasmus.com) is a combination of an incubator and a business accelerator, supporting young people with creative or business ideas.
As a virtual space smartchannel.org is a multifunctional and promising platform for the creation and development of startups, interaction through co-working and communication channels, possibility to participate in networking and training events and much more.
Info about project
Reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia aims at reinforcement of university-industry relationship based on smart (multidimensional) entrepreneurial approach in higher education institutions from Eastern Partnership countries and enhancement of students and graduates competitive intelligence (behaviors, skills, mindsets) and their ability to create jobs.
The project started on January 15, 2021, the whole duration of the project is 3 years.
The project is funded by the European Commission Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture within the Erasmus+ programme.
Subscribe to us on social networks, there is a lot of useful information there:
Page Youtube channel Network of Smart Caffe
Disclaimer: The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein