Business communication Module
❗️Register at Smarchannel.digital - smartchannel.digital❗️
DIGITAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME are broadly defined as the skills needed to "use digital devices, communication applications and networks to access and manage information".
Naturally, this area covers a huge range and variety of skills. There are different levels of digital skills. In this course, you will get acquainted with 5 such skills, with the help of which it will be much easier for you to communicate and start acting and developing your projects and ideas.
General overview of the course :
● Business communication Module
● Digitalization Module
● Social media Module
● Digital platforms Module
● Digital tools for communication Module
Business communication Module is one of 5 modules within the DIGITAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
● To acquire with the basics of communication process and the specifics of business communication own communication;
● To address and practice basic communication skills;
● To teach cultural and other background factors important to successful communication.
- To be able to reflect upon own communication manner;
- To train listening and other communication skills;
- To hold a comprehensive discussion with the group members;
- To train listening and other communication skills.
🔥You can start any time !!!
● Get Knowledge In The Basics Of Communication Process
● Be Able To Practice Listening Skills
● Be Able To Recognise And Appreciate Cultural Diversity
● Be Able To Read The Non- Verbal Communication Signs
● Be Able To Build A Convincing Message
🎥 9 Recorded Video Lessons
📥 4 downloaded resource (Guidance Material)
🕚 Full lifetime access
📲 Access via mobile devices and PCs
🕮 Language of the course: English
🥇 Lead University Partner: "RISEBA" University of Business, Arts and Technology /Latvia
Who this module is for:
Anyone who wants to learn Business communication.
This module is recommended both for students and people just starting their career/ project, as well as for professionals in their field, entrepreneurs, directors and founders.
Smartchannel.digital - https://smartchannel.digital/
Youtube channel - Network of Smart Caffe
Guidance Materials - https://smartchannel.org/ebooks/en
Types of communication and basic communicative skills
Verbal communication / Non-verbal communication
Leadership and communication
A convenient resource for preparing visual material
Presentation Skills, Background, Color and Text
● Julija Jacquemod (in latv. Žakemo) is holding Bachelors and Masters diploma in psychology, and PhD in business administration.
● Is also a consultant on Business Ethics, family psychology and organisational psychoolgy matters.
● Professional interests involve psychopathic leadership, CSR, organisational trust and innovations.
● From 2002 works at RISEBA University as a lecturer on Cross-cultural psychology, Social psychology , Stress and its management and Conflict management courses.
● Zane Raščevska - RISEBA Creative Business Incubator Manager & Director of the study programme "Start-up economics and finance".
● Experience in creating and providing business support tools.
● Experience in organizing various trainings, lectures, seminars and conferences.
● Developed content and conducts lectures in Project Management, Business models, Business Communication and Modern presentation.
If you are interested to in our other courses of the Competitive Intelligence Program as a part of the project 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia (CONNECT) co-financed by the European Commission joint our Smart Channel created by the Network of Smart Caffes.
Please check our www.smartchannel.digital
Network of Smart Caffe is both a physical space located in 13 Higher Education institutions in Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Belarus and a virtual space(www.smartchannel.org) for start-ups support and development.
As a physical space, Smart Caffe (www.connecterasmus.com) is a combination of an incubator and a business accelerator, supporting young people with creative or business ideas.
As a virtual space www.smartchannel.org is a multifunctional and promising platform for the creation and development of startups, interaction through co-working and communication channels, possibility to participate in networking and training events and much more.
Info about project
Reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia aims at reinforcement of university-industry relationship based on smart (multidimensional) entrepreneurial approach in higher education institutions from Eastern Partnership countries and enhancement of students and graduates competitive intelligence (behaviors, skills, mindsets) and their ability to create jobs.
The project started on January 15, 2021, the whole duration of the project is 3 years.
The project is funded by the European Commission Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture within the Erasmus+ programme.
Subscribe to us on social networks, there is a lot of useful information there:
Page Youtube channel Network of Smart Caffe
Disclaimer: The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein